Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Thrills, Kills and Sunday Pills Wo-oh"


YAY FOR SLEEPING PILLS.
Last night was my first night of medication and it appears to work...It's nothing like the solid nights sleep one could get in the old days but it was certainly more restful then my other sleeping patterns so far into the trip.

Last night also earned me $10 (...the phrases "earned" and "last night" can really only lead to a fairly incriminating sentence). A friend Kim reckoned for sure that i would cry during "My Sisters Keeper"...i reckoned for sure that i wouldn't, due to my hear of stone and my previous inability to show normal female emotion during films, so the bet was on...needless to say i won. I actually really liked the film, others wern't as keen but i thought it was well played out, well written and sufficiently emotional. The point still stands, wether the film was good or not i got myself $10 ( and that's in American dollars not Australian).

In other exciting news we are off to Chicago this afternoon! We're are pretty pumped. Johnny, Jen and i are driving up to Beth's place tonight and then hitting the train to Chicago early tomorrow morning...I'll let you know all about it when we get back :-)

Oh and this is Jen warming her feet with a lamp...If you know Jen and her feet well i thought this might make you giggle...

1 comment:

  1. hey can you tell jen that she missed a pretty rad episode of Dr who. oh yeah keep up the good work on the blog. Because blogging is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete