Thursday, December 3, 2009

Simple Goodness


Today was filled with one of my favourite things...Wedding shows! My life long, somewhat unrealistic, dream of being a wedding planner means the discovery of "wedding sundays" and regular bridal television on channel "we" was a gleeful one. So far we have watched several episodes of "My Fair Wedding", "Platinum Weddings" and "Wedding Central" (we're averaging 5 episodes per show). It worries me somewhat that the last 5 hours of bridal viewing has got my mind working more than anything else in the last 8 days...Obviously a sense of excitement in my brain, for nicely matching numbers and eloquently scientific solutions has been replaced with a deep appreciation for tulle seat overlays and the release of doves upon the wedding kiss.

This morning we tried Lucky Charm Cereal...It was kind of like a children's birthday party, clown, balloons and bouncing castle all included....In my mouth.

While we wern't watching wedding shows or eating sugar induced cereal, Jen was doing this...It's fairly amusing once repeated several times...And from the multiple angles i viewed it. Who would have thought running from down the stairs through my door and diving onto my bed repeatedly would be so fun?


Simple goodness number four: Glee is on tonight. That is all

1 comment:

  1. Yay lucky charms! And yay wedding shows. I used to watch one called 'A wedding story'. And I love how there are multiple episodes on at once. Can be addictive.

    ReplyDelete