Friday, December 11, 2009

Bye jen


This morning we took Jen to the airport so she could commence her journey home to the place where it's not -11 degree's at 7:30am when you get up to take your friend to the airport.

I have been immensely glad of her company over the last 3 weeks and I shall miss her dearly. I don't really have anything else to report...so far today i have cleaned my room, cleaned Jen's room and downloaded a better version of itunes.

I have also been working on some youth group and Maitland/Singleton Alive stuff...please be praying that God's work would be done faithfully and with boldness.

3 comments:

  1. What a FANTASTIC ammount of greatness is that conglomeration of photos!!
    YEWWWWWWWWWWW
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOo probable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES it caught on! how probable indeed....man we are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes my friend..i intorduced our probable new expression as soon as possible. we are, like, totally probable..

    ReplyDelete