Tuesday, September 7, 2010

now.

There are some things i am really liking about this stage of life.

I like that a day of good cleaning is day well spent. It is no longer undermined by its lack of adventure or excitement.

I like that i prefer to put my hair up because it's less likely to get in the way. This is an attitude dissimilar to that of past ages.

I like that i have internet banking and more than one bank account.

I like that i don't have to bring work home with me.

I like that I am old enough to be taken seriously and young enough to be silly.

I like that some of my dearest friends are 28 and some others are 5 and i have things in common with all of them.

I like that i now like salad.

I like that God is using me to teach those who are younger whilst also spurring on those older to teach me.

I like that i live here still. That God planted me amongst certain things and people years ago. Growing into these situations and relationships now.

I like that, God willing, i will be a wife soon.

I like that i now enjoy seeing dear children grow in obedience as well as making them giggle.

I like grocery shopping.

I like that i now understand things i didn't before...but still in time to use the wisdom.

I like that i have one hand bag that always has all my stuff in it. If i said "hey, can you please grab my hand bag from home" said person would know which one i meant. i like that.

I like that writing is now enjoyable and freeing rather then forced or compulsory (a unique post-school, pre-uni circumstance).

I like that i can shop in "HOUSE".

I like that i got a garbage bin, colander and cookbook for my birthday.


I spent some time today looking for a part for our fridge. It's all part of the stage.

2 comments: