Thursday, November 26, 2009

1000 Miles


Well here i am...A HSC graduate exploring the wonders of America for 6 weeks. More specifically the wonders of Indianapolis, Indiana where my Dad now lives. So far this journey is all set to be one of movie moments and taylor swift worthy scenarios...The combination of my best friend, "freedom" and the chilly goodness of the American festive season is a good one.


The flight was also a good one. My Sydney to L.A flight positioned me next to a lovely 50 something couple from Houston who were extremely helpful, this making the regular toilet trips (resulting in me having to get up and let them out of the row) less annoying. The food was fairly...Well...Scary tasting.


My next two flights; L.A to Denver, Denver to Indianapolis suffered my impatience as i had, by that stage, been awake a good day,night and day again. The second of these was pretty special as it was at night and i got moved up to "economy +" which meant i had heaps more room and a window seat that allowed me to view the lights of cities sprinkled across America as we flew.

I shall be posting news each day about the exciting happenings of our trip...Off to Walmart now...

Outy

No comments:

Post a Comment