Monday, October 25, 2010

Systems.

Every evening i plug my phone in to charge and sit it on my desk (which hangs below my top bunk bed). I then climb the ladder, fall against the mattress, do some thinking and go to sleep. In the morning my alarm goes off, so i hastily descend the ladder to turn it off and there i find myself out of bed! It's a brilliant system. Climbing back into bed would be more effort than its worth.

Josh and I have bought a lovely Queen sized, brand new bed. According to him it's extremely comfortable. But there is no ladder...how will i get up in the morning?

1 comment:

  1. Buy a really really loud alarm clock and put it in the kitchen/other side of the house so you have to get up out of bed and walk all the way over to it to turn it of lol thats my idea any way i hope it works lol from nykiter

    ReplyDelete