Monday, December 13, 2010

Melbourne.

2800 kms.
8 days
51 hours of driving.

Recently my Mum, Sister and i took a trip to Melbourne. The primary reason for going was so i could get enough hours u on my L-plates to took my P's. The secondary, yet probably just as important, reason for going were to spend some time together before I get married in February. While i'm really looking forward to starting a new family, submitting to, helping and prioritising Josh above all others, the family i have been part of for the last 19 years is spectacularly unique and a treasure to be cherished. Here are a few happy snaps from the trip.

Bronte playing with the shutter on the roof top


Great Ocean Road
Below is the chapel street Bizzare. It was impossible to capture it in photo's but it was a store of rooms and rooms of antiques. I found some vintage lace for my bridesmaid dresses in the gloves-lace-tie room...


Dinner on Lygon street

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
    And bridesmaid lace...anything I must know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just the tie around the waist...or baby friendly area, where ever that may be at the time :-)

    ReplyDelete